ZANN provides significant public-information expertise for large infrastructure projects, with a specialty in transit and transportation-related projects. Your customized public outreach plan may include these facets:
- Develop outreach strategies
- Develop a stakeholder matrix to identify the various groups that will be impacted at every stage of the project
- Canvass neighborhoods to inform homeowners and business owners, meeting with HOAs, meet with area business groups, etc.
- Design open house events and represent your organization
- Create and develop walking tours with historical information to engage the community
- Design and facilitate roundtable forums to engage major stakeholders
- Develop and write newsletters and manage distribution
- Write and disseminate stakeholder-specific communication
- Ensure topics are interesting and compelling (e.g., profile a small business, intern, or board member on the project)
- Develop presentations and key messages
- Represent your organization at public meetings and hearings
- Solicit public comments, compile, and distill for your organization’s leaders
- Organize public grand openings with ribbon-cutting presentation, entertainment, and a celebratory atmosphere
With ZANN you can be assured that your transit or transportation project’s public outreach efforts will inform the public, engage relevant stakeholders, and be positive and impactful.